Instructions for Reservation Coordinators
- The reservation coordinators are required to inform all users to be good stewards of the Church by using the facilities with care.
- The reservation coordinators are required to supervise the arrangement of furniture back to the original position after the event.
- The reservation coordinators for the canteen Hall are required to supervise the disposal of rubbish at the main rubbish point (located at the entrance of the Church)
- The reservation coordinators are required to switch off all electrical equipment and to lock up the facility after use.
- If there are any defects or issues encountered or observed, please report them to the Admin Coordinator within the Parish Office operating hours during the next business day.
Procedures to book the Canteen Hall
- Parishioners who wish to use the Church Canteen hall are to make their bookings with the Parish Secretary within the Parish Office operating hours.
- Ministry members can book the Church Canteen Hall using the online submission.
Procedures to book the other rooms and Halls
Ministry Members who wish to use room or hall facilities can do so through 2 options:
- Option 1: Online submissions – forms will be processed by the next business day ; or
- Option 2: Manual submissions – complete the booking form available outside the General Office and drop it into the silver box there
- Confirmation – The reservation coordinators will be informed if their bookings are secured or if an alternate facility should be arranged
- Cancellation – If you need to cancel your booking or require to speak with our administrator, please call the Church at 6489 5752 during business hours or contact us