St Anne’s Church Columbarium – ANNOUNCEMENT
Easing of Safety Measures in St Anne’s Church
The Columbarium Visiting Hours are with effect from 1st May 2022
Columbarium Visiting Hours
Monday to Saturday: 7.00am to 10.00pm
Sunday: 6.00am to 6.00pm
Columbarium will be closed on public holidays.
Please note that columbarium lights are on motion sensors.
Procedure for Walk-in Visits
- Visitors may walk-in for a visit on the scheduled days and time. No bookings needed. Visiting in groups of up to 5 persons is allowed, or as advised by the relevant government agencies.
- All visitors must check-in with the TraceTogether App or Token and take temperature at the front of the church before proceeding to the columbarium.
- Those who are unwell, on Stay Home Notice or have faulty tokens will be denied entry.
- Visitors are to keep a safe distance between individuals or groups in the columbarium. Do not mingle with other visitors.
- Visits should not exceed 20 minutes. All visitors must leave the church immediately after the visit.
Interment of Ashes
Interment of Ashes will be carried out on Fridays only. Up to 5 family members may attend the interment. Family members are to maintain a safe distance of 1m between the priest and the contractor during the interment.
Apply for Interment of Ashes via email. Please state “Interment of Ashes”, provide your phone number and attach the death certificate and baptism certificate of the deceased.
Booking of Niche
For booking of Niche kindly email and indicate “Booking of Niche”. Provide your phone number and attach the baptism certificate/s, church wedding certificate (for couples) of the beneficiary/beneficiaries and the death certificate (if applicable) in your email.
Email to: Rodney Heng at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon: 2pm to 4pm
Tue to Fri 9am to 11.30am, 1pm to 4pm
Sat, Sun & PH Closed